Luxury Real Estate Auction Case Studies, Coastal Orange County
Fast, Efficient, Business Plan Approach To Selling Your Home.
- Seller reserve auctions. Seller maintains full control over price and sale of home.
- Same commissions as a traditional listing.
- Accelerated sales process with set sale date, multiple offers and competition.
- No buyer premium. We don’t charge buyers a premium to buy or bid on your home.
- MARKET VALUE. Our process is many years old. We conduct 18,000 auctions ever year worldwide.
- 91% success rate in an average of 30 days or less.
- A set sale date and business plan for the sale of your home. No more guessing.
- No upfront marketing fees to seller.
- Non-distressed luxury platform. We don’t sell distressed homes.
- All due diligence completed upfront. Inspections, reports, etc. Minimal buyer contingencies.
CONTACT ROY OSORIO FOR AN APPOINTMENT (949) 241-6332
Selling at Auction
Our Luxury Real Estate Auction Platform has been around for nearly many years and is conducted over 12,000 times per year worldwide. We have refined the process to a science. We get the results because of our process. Contact us today to see our recent stats.
- No Buyer Premium
- There are 3 stages to our auction process. 1. Pre-Auction 2. Auction Day 3. Post Auction Traditional Sale
- Reserve Auctions. We DO NOT conduct “non-reserve absolute auctions.” Seller is always in control.
- Many years of experience refining the process worldwide. 91% success rate.
- Normal Financing, Normal Escrow, Reports, Inspections, Contingencies may be permitted.
- Normal Commissions. Similar selling costs to a traditional sale. Doesn’t change the traditional process, it enhances it.
- We have been conducting non-distressed auctions for many years. Therefore, we have refined the process to a science. No one else even comes close.
Buying at Auction
- No Buyer Premium
- Offer on the home prior to the auction day. You don’t have to wait. This helps avoid competition
- Normal Financing, Normal Escrow, Reports, Inspections, Contingency may be permitted.
- Full commissions. Doesn’t change the traditional process.
- We have been conducting non-distressed auctions for over many years around the world and conduct 12,000 – 18,000 auctions/year. Therefore, we have refined the process to a science.